Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Facial Skin Care Treatment

To rejuvenate aging skin, start with the basics...
A good facial skin care regime!


Effective facial skin care treatment for aging skin can be quite a challenge. As we begin to see our skin age, we notice that a variety of changes are gradually occurring.

Over time, the changes in our skin's appearance become more and more apparent, even as we seek out a miracle solution that will reverse all those horrid signs of aging.
The signs of facial aging can gradually sneak up on us, rapidly becoming more numerous and alarmingly varied with each passing day.

They can start with that furrow between the eyes that gradually continues to deepen, or the development of the fine lines, or "crow's feet", that begin to radiate out from the corners of our eyes.

The next sign of aging that randomly begins to appear are those brown age spots that seem to blossom in patches. Not to mention the fine lines that resemble an accordion that begin to circle our mouths with those ever expanding "laugh lines" that gradually deepen into significant wrinkles.

The generalized "ruddy" red, splotchy complexion can be another facial aging attribute that can send us all embarking (or stampeding) on an eternal search for the definitive answer to the age-old questions, "What are the most effective treatments for aging facial skin care, and what are the best skin rejuvenation strategies?" Well . . .

The Skin Care e-Learning and Resource Center has come to your rescue!

As it ages, skin gradually undergoes changes that become quite apparent and readily visible in our complexion. As our metabolism slows down and circulation becomes more sluggish the skin gets short changed on the nutrients it needs to stay young and vibrant looking.

Skin begins to sag, becomes much drier and begins to lose its elasticity. As you may have already noticed, aging also significantly slows down the skin's ability to heal itself. Even small blemishes seem to take longer and longer to go away.

Then there are highly charged oxygen molecules called "free radicals", which make a significant contribution to the deterioration of the skin's condition. The presence of free radicals, which typically occur as the result of too much sun, environmental pollutants, a poor diet, smoking and stress accelerates the skin's aging process.

Fortunately, free radicals can be neutralized by antioxidants which are found in many of the components of skin rejuvenation products. But in order to keep free radicals and their adverse effects contained, good facial skin care means that using sunscreen on a daily basis is essential; antioxidants just can't do it alone.

And, in case that's not enough, aging skin is also affected by changes with the gradual decrease in the production of elastin and collagen which adversely affect the skin's plumpness and suppleness. The skin's firmness deteriorates which contributes to the sagging that begins to occur, allowing those dreaded wrinkles to start to appear, seemingly with wild abandon.

Bear in mind that stress, smoking, sun, insufficient sleep, excessive alcohol, lack of exercise, and poor diet all have a profoundly negative impact on the health of your skin. Some of the major characteristics that all these activities have in common is wrinkle acceleration, along with providing an encouraging environment for the birth of brown spots and for the drying and sagging of skin to occur!

Add all these skin damaging factors together and a good corrective action plan is in order, a simple yet effect rejuvenating facial skin care treatment regime.

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world had crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could live a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from church to church but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could sever, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure for Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua herbal treatment (A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp: +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.